Leasing specialists affiliated with the Company commit to the following:
- Providing equal professional service to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or other protected status of any prospective client, consumer or resident of any community;
- Keeping informed about fair housing laws and practices, thereby expanding upon our customers’ and clients’ opportunities;
- Demonstrating through advertising and the media that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;
- Informing our clients and customers about our rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws;
- Documenting our efforts to provide equal professional service whenever possible;
- Respecting the diversity and differences within the customer base, and remaining informed on those differences in order to provide great service;
- Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspiring to follow the letter and spirit of the law;
- Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices; and
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
For up-to-date fair housing information, please go to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development website at www.hud.gov/fairhousing.